Description: Wingless, reddish brown tinted insects approximately 4-5mm in length.
Signs of Bed Bugs:
- Blood smears on the sheets and mattress.
- Fecal matter( looks like pepper) on the seams of the mattress.
- Casings(skin) they have shed.
Areas to look for Bed Bugs:
- Mattress seam.
- Bed frame and head board.
- Behind picture frames, inside electrical outlets, and around the baseboards.
- Inside clocks, phones and televisions.
Contact Empire Pest Management for all your bed bug problems and to schedule a free bed bug inspection.